Saturday 17 November 2012

NaNoWriMo update – Day 16

So, I may not have had time to shrink my pictures in order to upload them and make this blog even more awesome than it already is, BUT I have had a major epiphany. Well, it's more like a realisation. And it is this: At the rate I'm going, I will have managed to finish the first draft of what I hope will become my first book, BEFORE my 30th birthday, which is kind of a milestone for me, so I'm totes excited about that.

When the actual thing is going to be ready for all you fellows to read is totally irrelevant. I aim at a 2013 release but that will be determined by other factors as well. So please be patient with me. I will keep you updated though. So that's that.

I found a great blog I need to share with you guys. It's called Evil Editor and it is nothing short of entertaining AND educational. I suggest going to the first posts to get a feel for the blog first and then have a look at some of the "face-lifts". Here is the link: Evil Editor




No comments:

Post a Comment